Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

I am back into the swing of things

First I just have to say I am sorry that I have disappeared over the last few months. I have been busy battling Cancer and Heart Disease with my parents while recovering from a lower lumber fusion that did not heal right.  So I had to step away for a little bit,  but it was worth the time taken. It gave me a new outlook on where I want to go with my blog.  There are going to be a few changes coming to the blog, Pinterest, and my Facebook page.  Do I have your attention? Want to know what changes are coming? Just keep reading on...

First big change is as much as I love scrapbooking I want to add more creative and crafty projects to the blog.  Meaning I will be going in a few new directions with the blog and not just focusing on scrapbooking. Dont worry scrapbooking will still be a big part of the blog, Pinterest, and Facebook page. So the first change you will notice a new name on the blog. Here is a look at our new Name and Logo!


The Second change will be there will be weekly scrapbooking posts, including more freebies, tutorials, fonts, inspirational posts, and even where to find a good challenge or sale going on.

The Final change is Creative projects I find interesting or have done myself.  These could include anything from working with mason jars (I love mason jars and have a huge collection that I want to put to use around), wood (I fell in love with the pallet wood projects I have been seeing, right now me and hubby are making a doggie wash and outdoor shower out of pallet wood. I will post it when we are done.) , seasonal decorations, or just fun upcycling projects I find on Pinterest.

I would love for you to share your projects with me either here in the comments or on the even on the Facebook page.  Right now my Pinterest is basically all scrapbooking but within a few weeks I will be adding upcycling and crafting boards, Now Grab a seat, your favorite snack & drink, and join us on our journey!  Our first one will be the Scraps N Pieces blog train will go live on Sept 15th.  So stop by and grab my part of the train and the list of all the stops on the train!

No comments:

Post a Comment