Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Welcome to Scraps N Pieces January Blog Train

Happy New Years and Welcome to Scraps N Pieces first blog train of  2015!    Below  the preview is the complete list of designers with links, in case you get lost along the way. Remember, we are in a lot of different time zones, so if a post is not up yet, check back a little later in the day or tomorrow. The download will expire on February 1, 2015.




Here is my part of the train, Hope you enjoy using the template!

Here is all the stops along the way!  Have fun collecting all the pieces. See you for next months train.

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pretty template, like the braided strip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love templates! But Because I actually put mine in books and print them I can't afford to put only one or two pictures on a page. I might need to do some pages that I just put on line so I can use some of these great templates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this darling template that truly enables me to scrap. It shortens the steps necessary to complete a page, yet it gives me the flexibility to add or subtract from its design. (I have physical disabilities that limits my dexterity.) It is so nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this lovely template!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great template!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guess you have removed your part of the train...bummer looked like a nice template

    ReplyDelete