Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

Leaving a Legacy Designs newest release, Commando

Commando was inspired by CT member Kim and her son's birthday party. What little boy doesn't enjoy playing solider or playing with those fun green army men. Commando is the kit for scrapping those fun pretend solider moments, real hero moments or maybe encounters with the green men themselves. Kit includes 23 papers, full alpha with numbers and symbols and 81 elements.   You can find Commando at either Leaving a Legacy Designs stores, Scraps N Pieces and Gingerscraps for 30% off.

          

I use Commando to finish my son's boot camp photo book.  I love the way my layouts came out.  Now I am scanning all my sons pictures of when he was younger and dressed as a Soldier for Halloween and him playing with his little plastic Army men,  The ones that I use to find by stepping on them when I would be tucking him in at night.  



Commando is also versatile enough to be used for non Military layouts too.  Check out the layouts the CT created using Commando.

angeldevildog (is the CT who inspired Kimberly to create Commando)




Tree(created a non themed double page layout of a Family Trip) 

Kimberly, our Designer 


roknbear 


mousears33 


Check out  

kfedolfi 


 Love the way the CT team showed you how versatile the kit could be but now I want to show you just how much this CT can rock a theme....
Tammy


Tina D


Meleahd



Trinity

Yabby











No comments:

Post a Comment