Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Butterfly Kisses & Ladybug Hugs by Triple J Designs.


How was your DSD weekend?  My was busy doing all the speed scraps and challenges.  Boy do I have a scrapping hangover!  I have not even opened my PSE in two days.  How about you did you scrap all weekend and end up feeling hungover, or did you all shop til you dropped over DSD?
I heard that Jenn from Triple J Designs stocked up on new CU, which means new kit items :) We all love new! 

This week, Jenn has opened up the DSD Grab Bag so you can see all the goodies!  I love the fun cheery colors and the beautiful elelments in this kit not to forget to mention I loved using the double page template! You can see what I did with it below and when you see what all the ladies of the CT did with this kit your going to want to grab it.  Do not forget to sign up for the newsletter, it has an exclusive freebie to coordinates with Butterfly Kisses and Ladybug Hugs.



This kit can be found in all three of Triple J Designs  stores




And of course, some inspiration from our wonderful CT...







Jamie





Kim

Shaunna



Are you signed up yet?


Here is this weeks newsletter exclusive..



No comments:

Post a Comment