Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

The Freebie Frenzy Has Arrived

Today is the Day, that all the students of  6 week Designer Mentor course from Scraps N Pieces has worked hard to get to has finally arrived!  I can say it was a great learning experience for myself.  Not only did I learn to design but I learned to design high quality pieces to make your memories look fantastic not just on the computer but when they are printed as well.  For 6 weeks we learn how to design, quality check and fix what did not pass the quality check the first time sometime even a second or third time.  There were weeks that were hair pulling and monkey wrench throwing and then some weeks were a breeze.  But after I finished the course I have found that I have more respect and a much better understanding of what all the designers of Scraps N Pieces have to do to give us some amazing stuff to scrap our memories.

Although, I have learned so much I still want to improve my skills as a designer before I do start selling.  So I will not be selling any day soon, but I will enjoy giving away the  freebies as I learn.  So keep an eye on my blog and Facebook page too.

You can grab the Sizzling July Kit and Bonus Alpha, Word Art, Quick pages, and template here at the Scraps N Pieces forum.  Remember you have to register to be able to grab them.  You can register here. But before you hop over there make sure you grab the Sizzling July Journal card below the preview.

Sizzling July Kit and Bonuses.


Sizzling July Journal Card Download here.

Sizzling July Templates and Quick Pages on the Facebook Page


Have a wonderful time collecting the complete Sizzling July Bundle and all the other wonderful future designers bundles and kits over at the Scraps N Pieces Gallery.  Also feel free to send me a link or post what you have created using Sizzling July on my Facebook Page. I would love to see your layouts.


3 comments:

  1. Awesome blog post Dawn, and woo-hoo on the journal cards. Love 'em. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did GREAT! ! ! :) Thank you for taking the time to create extras and for sharing them with us :)

    ReplyDelete