Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

We are Celebrating! With Freebies and a Challenge!

The A Venture into Digital Scrapbooking Facebook Page hit a new milestone of 500 likes. I think that calls for a party!  I love creating and sharing freebies with you all. I also would love to get to know you all better, as well as, I would also love to see what you create with those freebies. I am going to start having challenges on the Facebook page. I will give you a mini or template to create and post a layout within a time period on the Facebook page.  If you complete the challenge by the deadline,  I will be giving away either the complete kit or pack of templates as your participation prize.

Our first Challenge will be a Template challenge.  You can grab the free template on the A Venture into Digital Scrapbooking Facebook page.



You have until April 10th at midnight, est time to post a layout in the template challenge album on the facebook page.  If you post a Layout in the album by the deadline, you will receive this participation gift. Do not forget to give credit to the designers that you use their designs. You may also link to their product, as long as you post a layout.


Now for the 500 Fan Freebie!  I just want to say Thank you!  You can find April Showers & May Flowers on A Venture into Digital Scrapbooking Facebook Page.


Thank you all again, and I look forward to seeing you all on the Facebook page!




No comments:

Post a Comment