Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Are You Strong Enough to take the Challenge?

True North Scraps is hosting the monthly Use It All challenge over at Scrap N Pieces this month.  All that take the challenge get this free mini to participate in the challenge.  Are you Strong enough to use all 15 pieces of the mini in one Layout?

  
True North Scraps also has the full kit on sale for 35% off  in the Scraps N Pieces Store and 30% off at Go Digital Scrapbooking.  Strong Enough is a beautiful kit.  The colors are soft and soothing, but the elements are strong and powerful.  What is more empowering than a tag that says "I did it"?  It  had 24 beautiful papers and 54 elements as well as a full alpha of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and punctuation. 

You can find Strong Enough Here

Here is my Layout for the Use It All challenge at SNP. I used all the pieces from the mini and the some from the full Kit. I also used AKDesigns Template Stacker Pack 2 which you can also find in the Scraps N Pieces Store.

Strong Enough by True North Scraps.

I also used the Kit and Mini Strong Enough for The Template Challenge At Scraps N Pieces   I Loved the way it turned out! The Template was Provided by Grace Blossoms 4U and you can get it here for free Until January 15th, 2014. 

Strong Enough by True North Scraps.

I would love to see your layouts too feel free to send me a link to it. I loved working with this Kit, the colors go so well together and it is just perfect to scrap those moments of Being Strong and Accomplished!  I hope you enjoy the challenge. Have A Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment