Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Welcome to A Venture into Digital Scrapbooking!


 Hi, My name is Dawn and I want to welcome you all to "A venture into Digi Scrapping".  I wanted to create a blog to showcase my layouts. I also wanted to give credit to and introduce you to some wonderful designers! Because in all honesty, without the designers and all their hard work behind the scenes I wouldn't be able to create such great heirlooms to share with future generations.  I will also keep you up to date with new products being released from the designers, Challenges, Speed Scraps and other great ways to have a chance to get some great freebies from the designers. Oh! we can not forget the sales everybody loves a great deal and saving money.  So with that being said If your ready to join me in A venture into the Digital Scrapbooking world lets take the leap.

    Oh One last thing...Don't forget to subscribe to the blog so you will not miss anything. You will also want to join my Facebook group A venture into Digi Scrapping so you can Showcase your layouts and join in on the challenges and speed scraps.


It was a hard choice as which layout for me to post first I have several(to many)  that really like but it came down two that I will post.  Only because I just could not choose...lol.

My first layout is about one of my favorite Christmas memories.  The year 2011 was a year of lost of us!  My husband lost his grandmother and mother to cancer and two uncles to heart attacks in the first 6 months of the year, then we lost our fur baby, Boo to cancer.  With all that lost the holidays were just not happy for us.  So we decided to get away for Christmas and New Years.  So we headed to the Happiest place on earth, Disney World!  All I asked for Christmas is a picture with Goofy because he is my favorite since I was little.  My kids stood on line for an hour and this is what I got for Christmas....My family finally smiling and having a great time.  The layout is a Double page layout that is the result of a  weekly challenge by Dawna of True North Scraps at the Scraps and Pieces forum.  I love the way it turned out!


Kit is Holly Days from True North Scraps 


My Next layout 
This layout is showing off my green thumb! These pictures are of my Poeny's I grew this year in my backyard garden.  They grew all around my pool and screen room.  I had pink ones and white ones.  They are such a beautiful huge flower.  I won a coupon for kit of my choice from the Touch By A Butterfly Store and found the perfect kit there while doing a challenge at one of my favorite Facebook groups TBAB Fan &  CT Showcase.  


Kit is Anita's Peony Garden by Touched By A Butterfly.


Well think I took up enough of your time for today, but if you want to spend more time here you are more than welcome! You can Check out The Scoop page to get to know me a little better. And Check back with in the week or subscribe by email there should be some new posts and pages going up.

 Don't forget to check out the designers kits because they are what really adds that WOW factor to your page.  I have also linked to their Facebook group and the forum they are active in as well as to their stores(click the kit picture) where you are sure to find a great deal and that perfect kit for your layout.  I will see you in our next venture into the land of digital scrapbooking.





No comments:

Post a Comment